Franklin Electric is Implementing Single Sign-On for FE SELECT
Franklin Electric is continually looking for ways to provide easier and more convenient tools, knowledge, and resources necessary for success. To further this goal, we are implementing single sign-on (SSO) for our online tools, including FE Select, FranklinTECH Online, and FE Direct*. This means you will no longer need to login to each online tool individually, but it will require all users to have an account to access any of our online tools.
*FE Direct is available for distribution partners only.
Single Sign-On (SSO) Benefits
- Access multiple Franklin Electric online resources with a single email address and password
- Save preferences within FE Select to personalize your experience
- Preparation for future upgrades
What This Means to You
- If you already have a Franklin Electric login: Log in as usual (at the start of your session) and enjoy not having to reenter credentials for other FE applications.
- If you do not currently have a Franklin Electric login: Create a new and free account directly from the online tools. Upon completion, you will have instant access to the same functionality you currently enjoy, plus access to other online resources.
SSO will go live on April 6, 2020. After this date, a Franklin Electric user account will be required prior to accessing the tool. If you do not have a Franklin Electric account, you will be able to create one from the login page, which will allow immediate access.
New Features Coming Soon
Keep an eye out for new features and services that will begin to take shape in Franklin Electric’s online platforms. This step is critical to support our plan to allow users the ability to save and manage quotes within FE Select. We have many exciting, useful, educational, and time-saving upgrades on the way!
New to FE Select? Check out this course from FranklinTECH Online to learn more about using this online tool!