Powering Systems at Peak Efficiency With Permanent Magnet Technology
Get the streamlined solution needed for pumping power at maximum efficiency: MagForce High Efficiency Systems are engineered for high performance, simple startup and incredible long-term cost savings.
Owners and operators benefit from electrical cost savings as a result of a 90% efficiency rating in the motor for an investment payback of less than two years in most long- or continuous-run applications*.
Each system is powered with a MagForce permanent magnet motor that operates at a fraction of the energy consumption when compared to traditional induction systems. Plus, the system is now paired with an innovative Franklin Electric engineered drive for intuitive startup and reliable protection for submersible pumping application. *Results based on field trial data.
Here's what you need to know about MagForce High Efficiency Systems:
- Groundbreaking Efficiency: Powered by a MagForce High Efficiency Motor with a 90% efficiency rating that is 10-12 points (21%) greater than standard induction motor construction. Typical duty rate systems can have a payback* of 1 to 2 years. *Field trial data.
- Simplified Inventory Management: Three motor sizes cover pump horsepower ranging from 7.5 to 60. Fewer SKUs simplify your inventory.
- Slash Electricity Consumption: Since the motor has rare earth magnets, there is less electrical energy loss, which translates into greater power output per dollar spent on power input. This saves operational costs every time the motor is run; the more it is used, the more can be saved.
- Smaller Footprint: Lighter and easier to handle than standard induction motors and, like all submersible motor systems, provides a smaller above ground footprint when compared to other high-efficiency solutions.
- Built Together to Work Together: All components come from a single source for the ultimate in operational compatibility and optimized operation.
- Intuitive Startup: Each system is controlled by a Franklin Electric variable frequency drive with application-specific firmware that pre-programs settings for quick, easy startups and reliable protection for any project.
- Fully Supported: Comes fully supported by the industry’s leading Technical Support professionals and Field Service Engineers.
If you have any questions concerning these products, please contact your local Franklin Electric Sales Representative or Technical Support at 1-800-348-2420.