- Upper and lower mechanical seals minimize downtime and maintenance
- Start/Run Components encased in oil-free chamber requiring no control panel
- Corrosion-resistant brass impeller
- Tight cutting clearances for superior grinding at 414,000 cuts per minute
- Epoxy-coated finish for corrosion resistance and durability
- Built-in overload protection prevents over-current and over-temperature damage
Item No. Model No. HP Volts Hz Phase Full Load (Amps/Watts) 515741 IGPDS-A231-30 2 208-230 60 1 13.9/3200 515742 IGPDS-A231-50 2 208-230 60 1 13.9/3200 Performance (GPM @ Head) Shut-Off (ft) PSI 10' 20' 40' 60' 80' 100' 120' 33 32 31 30 25 20 10 130 56
Pump Housing Cast iron with epoxy paint coating Volute Cast iron with epoxy paint coating Impeller Brass with pressure relief vanes Motor 3450 rpm with automatic high-temperature
Hardware 300 Series stainless steel Bearings Upper and lower ball Shaft Seals Upper: Type 21, mechanical, spring-loaded,
rotating carbon with fluoroelastomer
(FKM) bellows, and stationary ceramic with
fluoroelastomer (FKM) O-ring.
Lower: Rotating silicon carbide with
fluoroelastomer (FKM) and stationary silicon
carbide with fluoroelastomer (FKM) O-ring.
Power Cord Pump: 14 AWG 4-conductor, copper, stranded Cooling The motor housing contains a dielectric oil to cool
the motor and lubricate the bearings and seals.
The pump is capable of operating with the motor
housing partially exposed for extended periods
of time, providing sufficient motor cooling and
bearing lubrication. However, for the best cooling
and motor life, the liquid level being pumped
should normally be above the top of the cast iron
Cutters 440C stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 60C